Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Motivational Poster

In GT we are doing a project to describe our Motivational Posters. Here are the requirements for our motivational poster. We need to do kerning which is adjusting letters to the right spacing for a visual impact. Next, We need to do a triadic color scheme which is having one main color and two accent colors. Then, we need to have a Visual Balance which is equal weighted division of elements to create artistic purpose. Finally, we need to add 3 symbolic images that represent me and one portrait of my face.

So, how i did my motivational poster was First, I selected all my symbolic images that represented me. Next, I added my Personal Quotes and Manifesto. Next,  I kerned all of my sentences and added visual balance to them. Then, I added visual balance to my personal symbolic images. Finally, I made my layers and turned them in.

The hardest challenge in this project for me was kerning because we had to make everything fit the page evenly. We had to make all the letters big, small, long, and wide which was very time consuming. The project was really inspiring because life isn't life without challenges. I can improve my project by adding more triadic color scheme. After finishing my project I turned it in and got a good grade from Mr. Sanderl






No comments:

Post a Comment