Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Humorous Monologue

GonzalezT_Comedy from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


Hello everybody! I hope your day is going fabulous. So, my class is finishing a project called our Comedic Monologue. What I learned from this project is that I can always improve. This was a new project in the beginning of the school year for us sixth graders. So I know mine won't be the best but I know I gave it my all. I am learning how to use cameras and iMovie. I now that I am improving because I am trying harder and learning more by making mistakes. You wouldn't learned anything if you never made mistakes. Another thing that we learned is how to grade our work. I am really happy that I am in Mr. Sanderl's class because he gives us challenges and awesome projects. All these projects are teaching us so much.
Pad is really important because some cameras can't immediately start to film and catch everything. So pad is what helps catch all of your footage. First, our class would say rolling when we pressed the recording button. Next, we would count three seconds in our head. Then, when those three seconds were over we say ACTION! Finally, we wait three seconds after we were done recording and say CUT! Pad is always important in recording because if you were to say hello to the camera and not use pad you would hear half of the word hello. Pad always helps use catch all the footage.

I think my weakness in this whole project was the knowledge of using the cameras. Since most of the the class was sixth graders we were still learning the ways of of the "hurricane" as I would say with technology. I could Improve by learning more about the cameras and using them more. I think with my class projects it would be easier for us to work together and have teams. We only been to school for a few weeks and we are learning a lot from our awesome tech teacher Mr. Sanderl.







No comments:

Post a Comment